I Think I Can, I Think I Can...

WEGO Health is an online resource dedicated to promoting health, wellness, support, and education to people faced with health challenges. They motivate people who are health activists who are involved in bringing awareness to specific health obstacles such as Type 1 Diabetes.

With that said, WEGO Health invites health activists to take part in a blogging commitment for 30 days. I am on board to take on the challenge to blog 30 days in November. I am not gona lie, I am intimidated hoping I can keep up and stick with it. November also happens to be National Diabetes Awareness month as well as WEGO's National Health Blog Post Month. I have done my best to contribute every November in some way referring to Diabetes so this time it's blogging for 30 days.

In this upcoming blogging month I hope for the following:
-to learn something new
-encourage and be encouraged
-share the facts
-dig deeper into my emotional hang-ups with Diabetes
-spread awareness
-be heard, and to hear others
-have fun, laugh
-not wallow or come across as a victim but as the Victor I am
- motivate people to live a healthy lifestyle
-share struggles and triumphs
And lastly,
-keep up with the blogging challenge while being a wife, mum to 3(including a 3month old), homeschooler, managing my home, and all other hat of responsibilities I wear.
In the words of The Little Engine That Could says... "I think I can, I think I can, I think I can!"

Comments